THE DEBOSE FOUNDATION
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with services offered on our Site, The DeBose Foundation may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: First and Last Name, Mailing Address, -E-mail Address, -Phone Number, and may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your: -Age.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: (a) entering a sponsored competition; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting payment information when registering for services on our Site.
Use of your Personal Information
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services requested from us. We also may gather personal or non-personal information in the future for the purpose of program development
The DeBose Foundation collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services for participation you have applied for through registration. The DeBose Foundation may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of registration status, participant recognition, awards and other services that may become available from contributors.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The DeBose Foundation does not share, sell, rent, or lease its participant lists. The Foundation may share data with trusted partners, contributors, or donors to send you email or postal mail, or arrange for deliveries: trophies, monetary awards. Such third parties may provide these services to schools, studios, and contestants, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The DeBose Foundation may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
This information is used for the operation of the program, to maintain quality of the program, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the DeBose Foundation website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the submission.
Children Under Thirteen
The DeBose Foundation collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. The Foundation collects this information for the following reason(s): name, grade, parents/guardian, address, email.
If under the age of thirteen, the contestant must ask the parent or guardian for permission to use this website. For questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
Changes to this Statement
The DeBose Foundation welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that these procedures have not been adhered to please contact:
The DeBose Foundation - Telephone: 225-938-1645
Post Office Box 64614
Baton Rouge, LA 70896
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org